5 Reasons Your Dog Wants You to Have LASIK
Posted by administration on November 20, 2014
Your “best friend” wants you to have LASIK in Rapid City.
If you are nearsighted, farsighted or have astigmatism, here are the reasons why:
- No waiting around to go on walks while you search for your glasses.
- No tripping over him in the middle of the night because you can’t see without your glasses.
- No dropping your contact lenses in his water dish.
- No getting in trouble for chewing up your expensive prescription sunglasses.
- No mistaking him for the cat because – well – they are the same size…
After a successful LASIK procedure, you might achieve 20/20 vision. That means vision without glasses to play, wrestle, cuddle and walk your dog…every day and every night.
Make your dog happy. Schedule a free LASIK Consultation at Wright Vision Center today to find out if your eye anatomy and eye health is right for LASIK. If Dr. Wright Vision Center gives you the green light and you choose to proceed with the procedure, your pooch will be happier than a poodle in a peanut butter factory.« Previous Up Next »
Leave a ReplyName: Email:
(Your email will not be publicly displayed.) Please type the letters and numbers shown in the image.Click the image to see another captcha.