Don’t Be Afraid of the Eye Doctor
Posted by administration on February 6, 2015
If you are a fan of the TV show Friends, do you remember the one where Rachel goes to the eye doctor? If not, here is a clip:
Rachel wasn’t too thrilled that Monica had forced her to have an eye exam…and at Wright Vision Center, we get it! Going to any type of medical appointment can be a little nerve-wracking. But sometimes these appointments are necessary to keep your health in order. And sometimes they can even improve your quality of life.
Visiting an optometrist or ophthalmologist regularly is highly recommended:
- Eye exams can detect vision problems you may be unaware of…like glaucoma or cataracts in Rapid City.
- Eye exams can also detect underlying health issues…like diabetes or heart disease.
- Consultations can determine if your eyes are right for LASIK vision correction or a LASIK alternative.
The more you know about your eye health, the better chance you have at enhancing, protecting and preserving your vision for life.
- If you’ve been experiencing any changes in your vision, schedule an eye exam right away. Early detection of vision problems is vital to stop or slow progression of vision loss.
- If you’ve been considering LASIK vision correction in Rapid City, contact Wright Vision Center to schedule a free LASIK Consultation. You may be able to live your life without corrective lenses. Imagine having that type of visual freedom!
Dr. Wright and the entire team at Wright Vision Center work very hard to make patients feel comfortable and relaxed in our offices. If you have any concerns about an appointment or a procedure, we encourage you to share your concerns so we can help you through the process.
Don’t be like Rachel…don’t let fear stop you from protecting your eyesight or enhancing your vision through Rapid City LASIK. Contact us today at 605-718-5123.« Previous Up Next »
Leave a ReplyName: Email:
(Your email will not be publicly displayed.) Please type the letters and numbers shown in the image.Click the image to see another captcha.