Our services include:
- Cataract surgery
- Intraocular Lens Implantations (IOLs)
- Treatment of corneal diseases
- Glaucoma management
- Treatments for dry eye and allergies
- Vision Disorders
Our goal at Wright Vision Center is to provide our patients with the highest quality eye care in a comfortable environment. Here’s how we accomplish this goal:
- Superior Patient Care: We understand that many of our patients come to us with worries and concerns about their vision and sometimes confusions as to what their expectations should be. Our first concern, is to ensure that each patient fully understands what can be achieved with any given vision correction technology and that each patient is treated as a respected individual.
- Technology: Wright Vision Center integrates the most advanced available technology in all of our medical and surgical services. Dr. Wright is personally involved with ongoing research projects to advance the field of eye care procedures.
- Training: Our doctors and technical staff members exceed the annual number of continuing education credits required by their accrediting boards. We encourage all of our staff members to actively participate in ongoing education to improve their skills and expand their knowledge base.
- Experience: At Wright Vision Center, we employ some of the most experienced professionals available.