Halloween without Glasses
Posted by administration on October 28, 2014
Unless you want to dress up as Clark Kent, Austin Powers, Harry Potter or a hippie chick, there aren’t too many Halloween costumes that feature glasses. But if you…
- Are nearsighted, farsighted or have astigmatism…
- Can’t wear contact lenses…
- And actually want to see your friends at a Halloween party…
…you may have to be a football player, zombie, vampire or other character with spectacles.
We’re not suggesting that you enter into refractive surgery just to improve your chances at winning a costume contest. But if you are tired of wearing glasses and would like the opportunity to have 20/20 vision, you owe it to yourself to research your Rapid City LASIK options.
- Understand how LASIK works
- Determine if their unique eyes are right for the procedure
- Learn about different LASIK technologies
- Learn the risks and rewards of LASIK
- Meet our staff and learn our track record of success
Halloween will be here soon. If you want better vision before October 31, schedule your LASIK Consultation right away so you can find out if LASIK is right for you by calling 605-718-5123 or visiting wrightvisioncenter.com. If our doctors give you the green light, you could be rocking your Halloween costume lens-free!
« Previous Up Next »
Leave a ReplyName: Email:
(Your email will not be publicly displayed.) Please type the letters and numbers shown in the image.Click the image to see another captcha.