Paul Wright M. D.
- Dr. Paul Wright is a corneal specialist, and one of first 40 surgeons in the world authorized to do IntraLASIK® all-laser LASIK procedures.
- In 1993 Dr. Wright was honored for his contribution to the field of eye care by being inducted into the South Dakota Hall of Fame.
- Dr. Wright is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- He received his medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago, and completed his postgraduate residency in ophthalmology at the University of Oklahoma and the Dean McGee Eye Institute.
- Dr. Wright grew up in nearby Vale, South Dakota, and currently resides in Hermosa, South Dakota with his wife Lana.
- Dr. Wright is an avid outdoorsman, enjoying fishing, hunting and gardening.